To love food is easy, but what is not easy is to maintain our health at the cost of food. Thus arises the need for dietitians.
The role of dietitians in our lives has increased considerably and we feel their need at all stages of our life. Dietitians are available in every city, every district.
Mohali, a city in Punjab is no exception. Some very good dietitians and their clinics are present here.
The clinics in Mohali have their websites where one can find the contact number and the email id of the consultant and also one can book an appointment online from the website itself.
The dietitians in Mohali provides quality service and they cater to the needs of children, women, and men.
4 Best Foods for Children
Children are the most difficult in case of nutrition and healthy food and again they are the ones who need the most nutrition in order to grow healthy.
Feeding the children becomes frustrating sometimes and hence gets devoid of any nutrition. However, the dietitians suggest 4 food items that the children can never say no to:
- Flaxseed- the flaxseed contains Omega 3 fatty acids and helps in brain development. The seeds must be in grounded form. The grounded flaxseed can be added to cereal and cake batter.
- Sweet Potato- rich in Vitamin A, they are good for eyesight. They also act as an antioxidant for the body. Mashing the potato will help the child eat it.
- Tofu- tofu has many rich minerals in it including Vitamin B, protein, iron and calcium helping in the proper growth of kids.tofu can be fed in the form of desserts and ice cream.
- Yogurt- yogurt being the best source of probiotics must be served with honey to kids. However sugary yogurt must be avoided and instead children must be fed low-fat Greek yogurt.
Necessary Vitamins for Women
For women, a healthy diet is important after the effort they put in all day. They must intake vitamins for their well being, the most important, as suggested by dietitians are:
- Vitamin A- spinach, whole eggs, liver, milk, papaya, peach, and cereals.
- Vitamin D- fatty fish, milk, eggs, and liver.
- Vitamin K- green leafy veggies, soybean oil, fish oil, whole grain products.
- Vitamin B12- cheese, fish, eggs, meat, yogurt, and milk.
- Vitamin E- hazelnuts, corn oil, cod liver oil, almonds, spinach, sunflower seeds.
- Vitamin C- kiwi, oranges, pepper, fruits, broccoli, grape fruits.
The Best Dietician in Mohali
The Best Diet Consultant in Chandigarh was awarded to Dietitian Nalini. She was honored with this award for two years, consecutively in 2014 and 2015.
She has done a postgraduate in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics. She has helped over hundreds of people lose their weight.
She independently operates a clinic in Chandigarh named Be- Lite Diet Clinic which is open all seven days of the week. Online appointments can be made on her website.
She provides customized diet plans in accordance with the needs of the patient. Clients all over India can connect to her via her Whatsapp or call no. +919780643002